You are very welcome to mythreebeez

Hoping that you will find something interesting in my blogs,thank you for stopping by

Thursday 9 December 2010

Stylized Gentian

I loved painting this aceo.
Found my Gouache paints [long forgotten] the gentian looks really great using these paints.

Now that the craft fairs have ended I have more time to experiment with paint and images.

I don't have a particular style just try anything that takes my fancy.

All I have to do now is to start selling a few!!

7 comments:

  1. your ACEOs are absolutely beautiful Jeanie, I love the seahorse, and the ladybirds...infact I like all of them lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are so vibrant in this one - certainly a good medium to use - gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, so pleased that you like them,it gives me encouragement to keep going!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, start selling! They're beautiful flowers!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love the chalky lok of gouache - hope you sell lots!! I used to do craft fairs but found them a lot of work and very tiring! I'm concentrating on Etsy now (gave Folksy a go but it wasn't the right venue for me).

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Evie,What is the name of your etsy shop,I can't trace you
    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeanie, Thank you for dropping by and following my blog. My Mum lives near you...well nearish...Farnborough. We used to shop in Reading a lot when was younger.I've added myself as your newest follower...nice to find a fellow Brit in Blogland. By the way. I love your paintings. I work in pencils so I admire people of your talent. Lovely to 'meet' you.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete