You are very welcome to mythreebeez

Hoping that you will find something interesting in my blogs,thank you for stopping by

Monday 24 May 2010

Lazy Week End

We did not have any craft fairs Sat or Sun ,so we relaxed a bit in the garden,still watching the great tits feeding their young.
The two pairs of canaries have started laying their eggs now,it has been too cold for them recently.
Our diamond doves are on their 2nd nesting with just 1 egg this time
Their 1st two babies are doing just fine.

I did do some craft work too,when it got so hot outside
I made up some button hair clips. Now where shall I list them?? hmm.
misi is dead or dying at the moment, folksy is very slow, and dreamaid is new
May be I will take them to my next craft fair which is on Mon 31st.
It is in Harwell village and is called' Harwell feast'
Sounds like fun as there is a lot going on to gain peoples interest. if the weather is kind .
Let you know how we get on
Jeanie x

No comments:

Post a Comment